Welcome to The Whaler.Here’s how we’re ensuring a safe stay for everyone.
We are thrilled you’re planning to stay with us! Please know that your health and safety, as well as that of our employees, is of the highest importance to us. We continue to monitor recommendations from multiple health authorities, and evolve our protocols, as new guidelines become available.
Here are just a few things you can expect during your stay at The Whaler:
- Optional curbside check-in: This and various other new protocols, including physical distancing, will be in place to promote the well-being and safety of our guests and staff.
- Masks: Our team members will be wearing masks and gloves, where appropriate, for their protection and yours. We will continue to ask that masks be worn by our guests in indoor public areas, regardless of vaccination status, but masks will not be required in outdoor spaces.
- Increased Disinfecting Protocols: Our Housekeeping Department is adding to their already high standards with further cleaning and disinfecting protocols in our rooms after each guest departs and before the next guest arrives. Particular attention is being paid to high-touch items.
- Daily Housekeeping Put on Pause: Per local requirements, housekeeping will not enter rooms during a stay for the health and safety of our guests and employees. While daily housekeeping has been eliminated, we are happy to provide any items you may need restocked or refreshed upon request.
- Our pool, spa tub, and fitness room are now open by appointment. Call our front desk to make a reservation during your stay!